Financial Accountant - Immediate Start
An excellent opportunity exists for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step in their career with a vision of succession planning in the longer term. The Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board is seeking a motivated accountant to deliver outcomes for the benefit of stakeholders in a resort situated in the heart of the scenic Victorian High Country.
· Budgeting, cashflow forecasting, IAS/BAS and taxation reporting obligations, month end and statutory reporting.
· Provide assistance and support with the external and internal audit requirements.
· Drive process improvement across the organisation.
· 3 - 5 years experience in SME.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent.
· CA/CPA qualification preferable.
· Advanced Excel.
· Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolutions forwards.
Applications close 5pm Monday the 16th of July 2018.
For further information please contact Fiona Hammond on 03 5759 3550 or forward applications including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.