JACK FROST BAR & RESTAURANT – Evening Service Only!
Chefs, and inspired cooks wanted.
Do you want to be a part of the best kept secret on the hill?
Jack Frost is a fabulous cocktail lounge and restaurant, and some nights a cranking night club till 1am.
We are a fun, fast paced, and quality restaurant that trades until the late hours of the night serving cocktails and throwing a great party on a whim.
Our restaurant seats up to 98 covers per sitting and serves up to 200 per night in silly season! We also offer group bookings and functions at key times during the ski season.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The perks of the job include:
- No early starts – The doors open for customers at 4pm, which means you should have plenty of time to ride! Guaranteed more on-snow time than any other chefs in the resort.
- Free daily breakfast at our partner venue
- Great staff discounts, on-shift staff meals and knock off drinks.
- Potential to set you up with seasonal work in summer venues or go for back-to-back winters and head to Japan!
On the job training and support is provided, but basic food handling, food safety, cooking, preparing and plating restaurant food is required.
Join an organised kitchen team, with a focus on delicious well-presented plates, in a sort of share style restaurant format.
What do we want? Thanks for checking in on us!
- A great team player attitude
- Pride in your work
- A little bit of flexibility – You never know what surprises come at you during a week at the snow, let alone a season!
Check out our previous season menu at https://www.jackfrosthotham.com/our-menu
Apply now to secure your place with the best restaurant on the hill – interviews have commenced already!