Our company manages over 90 apartments at Mt Hotham. All properties are fully furnished and self-contained. So we need your expertise, enthusiasm, and energy to achieve the high standards expected by our owners and guests.
We are seeking energetic, fast and efficient applicants that pay attention to detail to ensure that our guests are 100% satisfied with their accommodation.
Responsibilities on a daily basis are:
- Tasks will include cleaning of properties, common areas, assisting with laundry management and stock control.
- Applicants must be able to work within a team to achieve success within a time management period.
Skills & Experience: Successful applicants should have previous experience in a similar role within a Resort or Hotel environment (but not essential)
We are seeking candidates for both positions who show attention to detail and a positive approach to all tasks. A keen attitude, and be able to jump into another role if needed. Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills. Must present professionally and a confident mature and personable manner. Be a motivated team player who is able to work autonomously and within a team.
These are team based roles offering great variety, and time to enjoy the snow.
- To assist you in securing accommodation in the Dinner Plain village or at Mt Hotham.
- Great team, friendly environment
- Award hourly rates
- The ability to grow within our Australian national company – Saltwater Properties.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our exciting, vibrant team, please email your CV along with a current picture and references to: email@example.com with a subject line MHA HOUSEKEEPING ; MHA OUTDOOR More information, pay rates and accommodation options are provided upon application.