HOSPITALITY STAFF - MT HOTHAM 2019 SNOW SEASON
Chill Bar and Cafe is seeking hospitality staff who have a passion for the snow and work life.
Chill Bar and Café is located in the main central building at Mount Hotham Ski Resort, Victoria.
BAR AND BARISTA STAFF
- Experience in hospitality preferred
- Ability to process orders with point of sale till system
- Be a thinker and show excellent customer service
- Hold a current Victorian RSA Certificate
- Experience in coffee making preferred
- Experience in large volumes of coffee
- Proven experience in all aspects of beer, spirits and basic cocktail making.
- Organize and prepare work area to a routine
- Confidence with speed, consistency and presentation
- Ability to work under pressure in certain time frames
FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF / KITCHEN HAND/COOK
- Daily food preparation for Chill Café (café style food—see website www.chillbarandcafe.com.au)
- Experience in wet dishes and breakfast
- Knowledge of Food Safety standards and
- Stock rotation
- Knowledge of food safety procedures
- Experience in preparation and serving food
- Café style presentation
- Assisting in the Bar when busy
All the above opportunities require the successful applicant to be available for the entire season, June to September.
Wages are based on relevant awards and work conditions are flexible.
Shared accommodation is a 5 minutes walk to work and is centrally located.
For information regarding venue, wages and accommodation visit: http://www.chillbarandcafe.com.au
Please send your resume (photo preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org