Do you have a passion for all things snow? Change up your career and come and work for the best resort in Australia!
26 March, 2018
Mt Hotham Skiing Company (MHSC) is the largest operator at Hotham Alpine Resort and seeks exciting, innovative and dynamic individuals each year to join our team working at the top of the Victorian Alps. Owned by Merlin Entertainments Group, the company is responsible for the skifield operations including snow grooming, snowmaking, lifts, snowsports school, tickets, guest services, retail, equipment hire, day spas, property, maintenance, reservations, events, marketing, Hotham Airport and more.
While previous snow experience is desirable it is not essential for many positions. Join our team, make friends and enjoy all that the great Alpine snowfields have to offer!
• Day Care and indoor attendants
• Day Spa Staff (Beauty and Massage Therapist)
• Experienced Boot Fitter
• Hotel Receptionist
• Housekeeper and Commercial Cleaners
• Human Resources Assistant
• Instructor Positions – experienced Ski and Snowboard (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
• Instructor Positions – Skills Clinic (Australian Residents or current work visa holders)
• Lift Attendant
• Marketing and Media
• Porter/Snow Clearer
• Qualified Cook/Chef (including Head Chef)
• Rental Hire Attendant
• Retail Sales Staff
• Snow Groomers (must be experienced)
• Ticket Seller/Ticket Checker
2018 Winter seasonal jobs will be listed on our careers website. You can view all available Merlin Entertainments jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply" located at the bottom of the search box located on the right of the screen.
• Go to our employment website
• Go to the search box on the right of screen
• Search for all jobs by simply clicking "Search and Apply"
If you are shortlisted for one of our winter positions, you will be asked to attend a group interview either in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney.
If you are a budding new Snowsports Instructor, you will be required to attend a skills training clinic at Hotham over two days (16 & 17 June).
Interview details will be provided to each individual at the time of selection.
Applicants will need to be available for the season: June through to the 1 October with most positions commencing early June, snow dependent.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact us via the methods below.
Phone 03 5759 4444 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.merlincareers.com.au/mthotham
See what's on
Browse the range of activities offered at Mt Hotham from tubing to hiking and biking.
Unlimited access in 2019
Third release, just $999 for an adult and $649 for a child or senior.
"Hard to say no" benefits
Local Drew Jolowicz explains 7 "hard to say no" benefits of owning a Hotham Season Pass.