Our company manages over 80 chalets and apartments in Dinner Plain. All properties are fully furnished and self-contained. We need your expertise, enthusiasm, and energy to achieve the high standards expected by our owners and guests.
We are seeking energetic, fast and efficient applicants that pay attention to detail to ensure that our guests are 100% satisfied with their accommodation. Responsibilities on a daily basis are:
- Tasks will include cleaning of properties, common areas, assisting with laundry management and stock control.
Skills & Experience: Previous experience in a similar role preferable, but not essential.
These positions have flexible working hours and must be able to work a variety of shifts including, afternoon and evenings over weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays.
We are seeking an energetic, fast and efficient applicant that pays attention to detail to ensure that our laundry requirements are met on a daily basis. Responsibilities on a daily basis are:
- To ensure that the work area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Position is responsible for the ordering, receiving and distribution of the company’s laundry from linen company.
- Carry out regular stocktakes to ensure consistent supply of clean, neat and quality linen.
- This position is responsible for the preparation, delivery and monitoring of all linen orders for both Dinner Plain and Mt Hotham Accommodations.
- Position may be responsible for after hour phone calls. This has flexible working hours and must be able to work a variety of shifts including, afternoon and evenings over weekdays, weekends and Public Holidays
Skills & Experience: Successful applicant MUST have current drivers’ licence.
We are seeking candidates for all positions who show attention to detail and a positive approach to all tasks. A keen attitude, and be able to jump into another role if needed. Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills. Candidates must present professionally with a confident mature and personable manner.
Applicants must be able to work within a team to achieve success within time management periods. We are seeking motivated team players, who are able to work autonomously and within a team. These are team based roles, offering great variety of tasks and always time to enjoy the snow.
- To assist you in securing accommodation in the Dinner Plain village.
- Great team friendly environment
- Award hourly rates
- The ability to grow within our Australian national company – Saltwater Properties..
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our exciting team, please email your CV along with a current picture and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line DPA MAINTENANCE; DPA HOUSEKEEPING; DPA LAUNDRY
More information, pay rates and accommodation options are provided upon application.