Can you walk from Falls Creek to Mount Hotham in a day? Yes, YOU can!
Tired of looking at the same wall on your treadmill, punching out the same old gym classes or running the same loop? Looking for a new challenge? Want to get outdoors and push yourself? Then this is the challenge is for you.
32kms. Walk, trek or crawl. The Alpine walking trail takes you through the picturesque Alpine National Park, over rivers and past historic huts.
Teams of 2 or 3 (TEAMS MUST STAY TOGETHER)
- $90 per adult
- $40 per junior (<18 years)
The price rise this year reflects the fact we will have personal GPS tracking devices for each team. This is both for safety and timing and so your friends and family can track you live online!
The track is undoubtedly challenging, with a couple of very steep climbs, but it is absolutely achievable to those with a healthy fitness level.
Date: Saturday March 26th 2022
- Start from QT at Falls Creek.
- Finishing at The General at Mount Hotham for a cold drink and celebration.
- Sat 4am - Mt Hotham to Falls Creek
- Sat from 2pm-8pm - Buses will return to Falls Creek
- Sunday 10am - Bus return to Falls Creek
There will be a bag drop from the start line at Falls to Mount Hotham for those wishing to stay the night at Mt Hotham.
To book, visit the Peak Adventures website.