Adult Group Lessons are currently not offered until further notice given the suspension of lift operations due to COVID-19.
The following Adults Group Lessons are available for purchase:
You've had your first time lesson, maybe you feel a bit rusty or you just want to get to the next level.
• Learn from the best and skip lift lines
• Receive more personalised tuition and progress faster as your instructor will have extra time to give individual feedback with lessons capped at a maximum of seven participants
• Buy your group lesson online, in advance and across multiple days for the best discounts.
• Epic Australia Pass holders receive up to 25% savings on any group lessons. Bookings are valid for up to seven lessons.
• A valid lift pass is required for all group lessons and is not included within the lesson price. If a group lesson contains two or less participants it will only run for one and a half hours due to its intimate and private nature.
SEE OUR COVID-19 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Visit the Online shop
Group lessons run daily from 10am.
All group lesson participants meet outside the middle entrance of Hotham Central ten minutes before your lesson.
Hotham Ski & Ride School divide participants into coloured zones based on skiing or snowboarding abilities. Choose the zone that best reflects your ability to identify which lesson category you will be placed in.
Use our handy videos to help identify which level of skiing you are.
Use our handy videos to help identify which level of snowboarding you are.
Book online or contact our friendly Ski and Ride School via email.
See what's on
See what winter snowsports activities ares still continuing to run at Hotham.
From 9 July
Operations suspended at Hotham effective Thursday, 9 July to at least August 19.
Find the best rates and the best places to stay for your visit to the mountain.