Enjoy a wine and nibbles with family and friends in front of a roaring open fire, whilst taking in the expansive views of the Dargo High Plains.
Eumarellah Ski Club is regarded as one of Mount Hotham’s premier club run ski lodges.
Managers Nikki and Peter will be on hand to greet guests with a warm welcome to their spacious and comfortable, family friendly lodge.
Eumarellah boasts modern facilities and with a choice of 10 bedrooms, some with ensuites and all with access to separate amenities they can cater to families and groups of all sizes.
Located just a short walk from Bus Stop 8 and the head of the Davenport Trail, Eumarellah offers easy access to the main village area and the Blue Ribbon and Village chairlifts.
• Drying Room
• Free Guest WiFi
• Spacious lounge and dining area
• Open fireplace
• Commercial kitchen with walk-in fridge, pantry, and all cooking utensils
• Full range of food staples, including spices, salt and pepper, milk, margarine, bread and spreads, cereals, pasta and rice, tea, coffee and milo
• Self-service continental breakfast in the ski season
• Pool/Recreation room
• Video room with satellite TV
• Laundry facilities
• Infant bath
Contact the friendly staff at Eumarellah Ski Club to discuss booking your next snow holiday.
Phone 1800 68 38 62 Email email@example.com Website http://www.eumarellah.com.au/
Love spring with unlimited access to Hotham and Falls Creek from 1 September.
Get yours online
Before you strap those skis to your feet, don't forget to purchase your Resort Entry.
2018 events line-up
There is plenty happening on and off the snow. See our jam-packed 2018 line-up.