Enjoy a wine and nibbles with family and friends in front of a roaring open fire, whilst taking in the expansive views of the Dargo High Plains.
Eumarellah Ski Club is regarded as one of Mount Hotham’s premier club run ski lodges.
Managers Nikki and Peter will be on hand to greet guests with a warm welcome to their spacious and comfortable, family friendly lodge.
Eumarellah boasts modern facilities and with a choice of 10 bedrooms, some with ensuites and all with access to separate amenities they can cater to families and groups of all sizes.
Located just a short walk from Bus Stop 8 and the head of the Davenport Trail, Eumarellah offers easy access to the main village area and the Blue Ribbon and Village chairlifts.
• Drying Room
• Free Guest WiFi
• Spacious lounge and dining area
• Open fireplace
• Commercial kitchen with walk-in fridge, pantry, and all cooking utensils
• Full range of food staples, including spices, salt and pepper, milk, margarine, bread and spreads, cereals, pasta and rice, tea, coffee and milo
• Self-service continental breakfast in the ski season
• Pool/Recreation room
• Video room with satellite TV
• Laundry facilities
• Infant bath
Contact the friendly staff at Eumarellah Ski Club to discuss booking your next snow holiday.
Phone 1800 68 38 62 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://www.eumarellah.com.au/
See what's on
Browse the range of activities offered at Mt Hotham from tubing to hiking and biking.
Unlimited access in 2019
Second release, just $899 for an adult and $549 for a child or senior.
"Hard to say no" benefits
Local Drew Jolowicz explains 7 "hard to say no" benefits of owning a Hotham Season Pass.