Dreaming of the day you can hit Heavenly Valley first tracks at Hotham, get back to winter chasing your family through the snow-covered village in Falls Creek or explore Perisher’s four resort areas? With the 2021 Epic Australia Pass, you can explore them all and more for just $1,049, and with the peace of mind provided by free Epic Coverage.
Epic Coverage is free with every Epic Australia Pass and gives you refunds for job loss, injury, certain resort closures (including Covid-related closures) and more.
Plan your winter with confidence and lock in your pass for season long access to Hotham, Falls Creek, Perisher and more.
We do not anticipate 2021 Epic Australia Pass holders will need to make reservations to ski or ride at Hotham, Falls Creek or Perisher this season. However, in the event the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
- Access to Hotham, Falls Creek and Perisher for the 2021 season.
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2021-22 season.
- 10 days combined at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2021-22 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive).
- Access to Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2021-22 season (holiday restrictions apply).
- Access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2021 – 22 season.
- Access to The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2021-22 season.
2021 Epic Australia Pass access starts with the 2021 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2021/22 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lock in your Epic Australia Pass for only $1,049 for Adults, $599 for Students (5 to 17 years old) and $819 for Seniors (65 years and over).