Chefs Multiple Levels and & Kitchen Hands
We require a number of qualified and experienced chefs to fill various positions in our food & beverage outlets.
Consisting of 3 different outlets, all chefs must work as a team with a high focus on preparing, producing and serving food to an exceptional standard.
All Chefs need to:
- Be familiar with the other kitchen sections, promoting flexibility and productivity.
- Follow procedures according to stipulated department and company policies.
- Maintain strict hygiene and safety procedures
- Take responsibility for various aspects of the kitchen as directed.
- Prepare, present and cook to established standards and/or recipes with a sense of urgency.
- Check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations.
- Ensure that work area, equipment and section is kept clean at all times, in accordance with current health and hygiene regulations
- Monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise the supervisor of these well in advance.
Chefs will need to align their experiences and skills with the different offerings from bistro to exceptional quality in our a la carte dining restaurant. From junior chefs to head chef, applicants should understand their abilities and the necessary criteria to meet one of the current positions before applying:
- Head Chef
- Breakfast Chef
- Demi Chef
- Kitchen Hands
- Commis Chef
All Kitchen Hands need to:
- Assist the kitchen brigade in ensuring that all kitchen areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all F&B outlets are provided with clean and sanitised operating equipment
- To utilise food handling techniques which are in line with current health and hygiene regulations.