Records and Compliance Coordinator - Full time position
Location: Hotham Heights Victoria
Department: Corporate Services
The resort is situated on Crown Land and is managed by the Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board (RMB). The RMB is a State Government statutory authority responsible for the operation, promotion, and development of Mt Hotham.
Mt Hotham is Victoria’s premier alpine resort offering a range of year-round tourism experiences and services that attract and sustain a mountain community of residents, staff, and visitors.
About our culture
At the RMB, we foster a culture of collaboration, communication and innovation and understand the benefit of working effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for the resort.
We subscribe to the Victorian Public Sector values with a particular focus on respect, accountability, leadership, and integrity.
About the role
The Mt Hotham RMB is seeking an experienced records and compliance coordinator to join the Corporate Services team. This key role will be responsible for implementing the RMB’s records management system, risk management administration and enforcement reviews.
- Ensure secure, efficient and effective record management across the organisation, including associated procedures, policies and operations.
- Oversee the RMB’s risk, policy and contract registers, coordinating staff efforts in support of these systems to ensure the organization is accountable and compliant.
- Manage the penalty infringement notice review process associated with the vehicle entry and parking in the resort.
- Support the organization’s emergency planning and response effort in alignment with the RMB’s Emergency Management Plan
- Degree in business systems, risk management, commerce or business or equivalent skills and experience.
- At least three years in records management (or similar) role
- Understanding and experience with risk management processes and procedures
- Sound knowledge of and experience with technology relevant to records management
- Proven ability to understand, interpret and action relevant legislative and compliance obligations
- Monitor and review of policies and security access
- Emergency Management administration at a municipal level
- Municipal Local Laws enforcement
- An interest in alpine environments and a willingness to live in regional Victoria
For a position description please email email@example.com
Please submit your current resume and cover letter outlining your interest for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org