Skip to navigation Skip to content
Never Miss the peak.

Subscribe for the latest news, offers and updates


Mt Hotham year-round employment

Alpine Resorts Victoria


Check current vacancies with Alpine Resorts Victoria, Mt Hotham


      SEARCH JOBS      


or contact our Careers team for any other enquiries

Working with Alpine Resorts Victoria Mt Hotham, you’ll be working with a team who are responsible for a range of services (similar to a council) that includes snow clearing, XC trail grooming, visitor information, resort entry and parking, ski patrol, and utility services including water, garbage and roads. 

Established on 1 October 2022, Alpine Resorts Victoria brings a sector-wide focus and strategic leadership to the management of Victoria’s six alpine resorts: Falls Creek, Lake Mountain, Mt Baw Baw, Mt Buller, Mt Hotham and Mt Stirling. Each resort provides a unique experience of Victoria’s beautiful and remote alpine landscapes. Together they play an important role in supporting regional communities by attracting over one million visitors a year and sustaining ten thousand jobs. 

Our vision is to establish Mt Hotham as a lead regional tourism destination with a thriving year-round economy, delivered within an environmentally sustainable framework, and you will play an important role in helping us achieve this!

How do I apply? 

For further information and to apply please visit our Job Opportunities page or apply via Seek 

What information do I need to provide? 

You will need provide a summary of your personal details, your Australian driver's license type, your availability, previous experience and why you would like to work at Mt Hotham. 

What documentation do I need to provide in my application? 

You’ll need to upload: 

  • your most recent resume including previous skills and experience 
  • A recent photo for identification purposes 
  • A cover letter (optional)

Do I need an Australian driver's license? 

Yes – all roles require at minimum an automatic car driver’s license. Some roles require specific licenses including heavy rigid and HC. 

Do I need a Working With Children Check (WWCC)? 


Do I need to be an Australian citizen? 

You are required to be legally entitled to work in Australia. 

Who can I talk to if I have more questions? 

Employment specific questions or copy of position description

Angela Melaney at

General resort questions or 03 5759 3550  

What happens after I have submitted my application? 

If you are successful, you will be contacted to arrange an interview. The interviews will be conducted online. 

Is accommodation provided to staff? 

Accommodation on-mountain is limited. Whilst every endeavour will be made to provide accommodation, applicants are encouraged to make their own arrangements where possible. Community Facebook pages are a good place to start looking. If accommodation is provided it will be in two or four share rooms, with shared living and bathrooms areas.