Nanny’s Wanted @ Alpine Baby Sitting Mt Hotham & Dinner Plain
Applications now open for Winter Season 2021!
Do you love children?
Love the snow?
Love to have fun and have a creative flair?
Want to join a Professional & Reputable service?
Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible?
Are you a Child Care Worker, Teacher, Nurse, Professional Nanny?
Then we want to hear from you!
- Working with Children’s Card Victoria.
- First Aid Certificate
- Proven experience working with children of all ages for at least 3 years
- Fluent English
- Dr's Certificate indicating healthy to work a season in the snow.
- Applicants must have their own ABN number.
- Certificate In Childcare Level 3
- Anaphylaxis & Emergency Asthma Certificates
- Proven experience working with children of all ages
- Confident working with infants and babies
- Flexible to work during the day/night of the week
Preference will be given to those who also have a Victorian Responsible Service Of Alcohol (RSA) certification as we will also have a pop up food and drink service. Additional hours may also be available at a food service outlet in Dinner Plain also. Drivers licence and vehicle required.
Application and selection process
If interested please email email@example.com with your resume. Interviews will be held in May in Hotham/Dinner Plain or via Skype for remote applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.