Do you love children? Love the snow?
Love to have fun and have creative flair?
Want to join a professional and reputable service?
Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible?
Are you a Child Care Worker, Teacher, Nurse, Professional Nanny?
Then we want to hear from you! Applicants must have their own ABN number.
- Working with Children's Card Victoria
- First Aid Certificate
- Proven experience working with children of all ages for at least 3 years
- Speak fluent English
- Doctor's Certificate indicating healthy to work a season in the snow
- Victorian drivers licence and vehicle
- Certificate In Childcare Level 3
- Anaphylaxis and Emergency Asthma Certificates
- Proven experience working with children of all ages
- Confident working with infants and babies
- Flexible to work during the day/night of the week
Preference will be given to those who also have a Victorian Responsible Service Of Alcohol (RSA) certification as we will also have a pop up food and drink service. Additional hours may also be available at a food service outlet in Dinner Plain also.
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com. Interviews will be held in May in Melbourne or via Skype for remote applicants. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
More info: www.alpinebabysitting.com.au