15 Sep 2021 – As one winter season winds down, it is time to start planning for the next snow season! For those already looking forward to next winter, Vail Resorts today launched the 2022 Epic Australia Pass. From now until Oct. 20, skiers and riders can get the best deal for next season at Perisher, Falls Creek, Hotham and more – all at last season’s prices. The Epic Australia Pass, Australia’s best value season pass, provides unlimited, unrestricted access to three premier Australian resorts, as well as access to the best resorts across North America and Japan, including Vail, Whistler Blackcomb and Hakuba Valley, with no mountain access reservations anticipated for 2022.
“This season was full of unexpected challenges for all of us as we continued to navigate the pandemic and keep our guests safe. While many were able to experience great snow conditions and wide-open slopes, we know there are skiers and riders who eagerly await next season,” said Pete Brulisauer, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Vail Resorts in Australia. “We look forward to welcoming our guests back to bluebird days at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham, and hopefully at our premier resorts abroad for the 2022 season.”
Epic Australia Pass Provides Unbeatable Value Year Round
Priced at AU$859 for adults, AU$489 for students (up to year 12) and AU$669 for seniors (65+) – with no increase from 2021 launch prices – skiers and riders can access their favourite resorts for just AU$49 up front, with the remainder of the balance processing in early May 2022.
The Epic Australia Pass access begins with the 2022 Australian snow season and concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere, so guests can visit three of Australia’s top resorts as well as premier resorts abroad. The 2022 Epic Australia Pass pays for itself in just 5 days and offers the best value for experiencing the finest mountains Australia has to offer.
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass provides:
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 season
- Five consecutive days with no blackout dates at both Hakuba Valley and Rusutsu, Japan for the 2022/23 season
- 10 total days at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; consecutive days not required)
- Access to premier ski areas across the United States, including: Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California, and many more in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply to select resorts)
In addition to unparalleled value in skiing and riding, Epic Australia Pass provides additional discounts and benefits for pass holders. All Epic Australia Pass holders receive:
- Six Bring-A-Mate tickets for up to 50 percent off for friends and family
- 20 percent off lessons and rentals
- Up to 15 percent off purchases at select retail outlets at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham
- Lodging and on-mountain dining discounts at Perisher
- Access to First Tracks at Perisher and Hotham
- In-resort benefits with Epic Mountain Rewards at North American resorts
Plan Confidently with Epic Coverage
The 2022 Epic Australia Pass also comes with Epic Coverage at no additional cost, providing refunds resort closures and personal events, such as qualifying stay-at-home orders, job loss, injury or illness.
For more information about 2022 Epic Australia Pass benefits and to purchase a pass, visit epicaustraliapass.com.au.
Epic Military Pass
For Active, Retired and Veteran Military and their dependents, the Military Epic Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted discounted access to Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek for the 2022 winter season and world class resorts in North America for the 2021/22 season. For Australian service member eligibility and verification and to purchase a Military Epic Pass, on sale through November 2021, visit epicpass.com.