Let us cook for you!
After a hard day on the slopes come back to the warmth of Gravbrot Ski Club and relax whilst our chef prepares pre-dinner nibbles and the evening meal for you. Breakfast and lunch is also included in your stay.
Located in the heart of the Davenport Village, Gravbrot offers you easy access to village facilities, transport and the slopes. There is no need to carry food or cook, just bring bedding, drinks and of course your family.
Ski directly to Blue Ribbon or the Village Chair with Frosty Drop access trial across the road. Groomed cross-country trails are at the front door giving you the opportunity to begin your day straight from the lodge.
- Family & Child friendly atmosphere
- 28 guests maximum - 7 bedroom lodge
- 4 guests per room (maximum of 5 people - booked on request)
- Breakfast, lunch, pre-dinner nibbles and 2-course dinner provided
- Tea, coffee, sugar, fresh fruit and biscuits provided
- Doonas, doona covers and pillows provided (BYO linen and towel)
- Free Starlink high speed wireless internet
- 2 comfortable lounge rooms, TV Media Room, stereo system
- Cozy wood fire with superb views
- Ski and snowboard storage inside coded security entrance
- Ski and board tuning station with clamps and waxing iron
- Large drying room
- Live-in Lodge Manager / Chef
- High Chair
- Fantastic flat area outside the lodge for snowplay and close to playgrounds
- Ski-in Ski-out location near the Jack Frost lodge area
- 500 metres to the Big D lift, Kids Snowzone and Day Care
- Each of our 5 bedrooms feature a double bed, a 3/4 bed and two single bunks
- With ample built in storage and panel heaters, Gravbrot’s bedrooms are functional and homely
- For a little extra privacy, rooms can be booked at a private room rate allowing you to have the room all to yourselves. We offer shared bathroom facilities within the lodge and both the Male and Female bathrooms have 2 toilets and 2 showers each
Gravbrot is perfect for families and small groups with ample safe snow play areas right outside the lodge.