Hero Season Pass
Hero Pass 2016 sales are now closed!Â
Hero Season Pass benefits
All Hero Pass Holders receive the following discounts:Â
- 15% off full price merchandise at all MHSC and FCSL owned retail outlets
- 20% off one x Private LessonÂ
- 20% off Adult Group Lessons all season longÂ
- 20% off adult/child rental packages comprising skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots OR skis only OR snowboard only at all MHSC and FCSL owned rental outletsÂ
- Free night skiing at BOTH Hotham & Falls Creek
For Adult Hero Pass Holders Only;
For their friendâ€™s:
- 2 x adult OR child OR youth one day lift only passes at 50% off the full retail price for the 2016 winter season
- 2 x adult or child one day rental packages (skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots) at 50% off the advertised full day lift only pass price for the 2016 winter season
How to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season PassÂ
If you select the option with the payment plan now (paying just the deposit), The payment will automatically be deducted from your card on 30 April 2016. You donâ€™t have to do anything!
If you need to update your card details (i.e. your card expires), you can update your card details online â€“ log on and under â€śMy Accountâ€ť go to the â€ścredit cardâ€ť tab, alternatively, you can contact our ticket office on the details below.
Please note this will show on your statement as â€śFalls Creek eStore Falls Creekâ€ť regardless of which resort you purchase your Hero Pass from.Â
How to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2016Â
If you wish to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2016, please call our ticket office on the details below. You will not be able to pay the balance online.
When will I receive my Hero Pass?
IF YOU ARE RELOADING ONTO AN EXISTING SNOW PASS CARD:
- Upon full payment and when you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, your Hero Pass will be loaded onto your existing Snow Pass card and you are then good to go â€“ bypass the ticket office and head straight out into the ski field (donâ€™t forget to put your card in your jacket!)
- You will also need to have a photo on file (colour headshot for each pass holder on file. You can upload your photos via our eStore under â€śMy Accountâ€ť)
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR PASS INCLUDING A NEW SNOW PASS CARD:
Your passes will be posted to your mailing address November 2015 if you have:
- Paid for your pass/es in full & all supporting documentation (if applicable) has been received prior to 15 October 2015
- All pass holders on your order have agreed to the Terms & Conditions
- Supplied us with a RECENT* (less than two years old) colour headshot for each pass holder on file (you can upload your photos via our eStore under â€śMy Accountâ€ť)
- Ensured we have your current mailing address details prior to 16 October 2015 (you can check/alter your details via our eStore under â€śMy Accountâ€ť)
*NOTE REGARDING PHOTOS:Â We require a new photo for guests aged 18 years and under each year. We reserve the right to request a new photo if we deem your supplied photo inappropriate. No headwear, beanies, goggles can be worn in photo supplied.
Alternatively you can collect your Hero Pass at either resort on your first visit in Winter 2016 (please bring photo ID with you). The ticket offices are open from Opening Weekend onwards.Â Â
What happens if I lose my season pass?
Please report your season pass lost to the ticket offices at either resort and we can cancel your pass and reissue you with another Snow Pass Card for a replacement fee of $5.
What happens if I canâ€™t pay the balance in April 2016?
Call either resort prior to the cutoff date of 30 April 2016 to see if we can help you out, however you need to be aware that in signing up for the payment plan you are liable for the full amount. The product cannot be cancelled and is not refundable nor transferable hence why we suggest you take out pass protection.
Contact Hotham's Ticket Office
||03 5759 4436Â
|Summer opening hours:||9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â|
|Winter opening hours (4 June to 25 September 2016):||8am - 5pm daily|