Hero Season Pass
Hero Season Pass sales are now closed for the 2015 season
The Hero Season Pass gives you unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Victoria's two best ski resorts for the Winter season.
The key benefits of the Hero Season Pass are:
- Get all the benefits of a Season Pass at a heavily discounted rate when you buy early for the following season
- Pay a low deposit to secure your Hero Season Pass and pay the balance closer to when the season begin six months later
- Get lots of discounts to on and off mountain businesses.
How to pay the balance of your 2015 Hero Season Pass
If you paid the deposit only, securing your 2015 Hero Pass, your balance payment will be automatically charged to your nominated credit card on 1 May 2015. Please note this will show on your statement as “Falls Creek eStore Falls Creek” regardless of if you purchased via the Hotham or Falls Creek online store.
If you need to update your card details (i.e. your card expires prior to May 2015), you can update your card details online by logging on to our online store and under 'My Account' go to the 'credit card' tab. Alternatively, you can contact our ticket office on the details below.
How to pay the balance of your 2015 Hero Season Pass prior to 1 May 2015
If you wish to pay the balance of your 2015 Hero Season Pass prior to 1 May 2015, please call our ticket office on the details below. You will not be able to pay the balance online.
When will I receive my Hero Pass?
If you are reloading onto an existing Snow Pass card:
(you un-selected the 'Snow Pass Card' optional component when you purchased your 2015 Hero Season Pass)
- Upon full payment and when you have agreed to the terms and conditions (which you agreed to when you paid your deposit), your Hero Pass will be loaded onto your existing Snow Pass card and you are then good to go. You do NOT need to pick up anything new – bypass the ticket office and head straight into the ski field (remember to put your card in your jacket!)
- You will also need to have a photo on file (colour headshot for each passholder on file. You can upload your photos via your online account under 'My Account')
- From 1 June 2015 you will be able to print your 5 x 20% off 1-day ticket and 20% off private lesson vouchers via your account on the online store.
If you have purchased your pass including a new Snow Pass card:
(you selected the 'Snow Pass Card' optional component when you purchased your 2015 Hero Season Pass, adding $5 to your purchase)
Your passes will be posted to your mailing address during May 2015 if you have:
- Paid for your pass/es in full and all supporting documentation (if applicable) has been received prior to 30 April 2015
- All passholders on your order have agreed to the terms and conditions
- Supplied us with a RECENT* (less than two years old) colour headshot for each passholder on file. You can upload your photos via our online store under 'My Account'
- Ensuring we have your current mailing address details prior to 1 May 2015 (you can check/alter your details via our online store under 'My Account')
Alternatively you can collect your Hero Pass at either resort on your first visit in Winter 2015 (please bring photo ID with you).
*Note regarding photos:
Every year we require a new photo for guests aged 18 years and under. We reserve the right to request a new photo if we deem your supplied photo is inappropriate. No headwear, beanies, goggles can be worn in photo supplied. The passholder must be the only person in the photo.
What happens if I lose my season pass?
Please report your season pass lost to the ticket offices at either resort and we can cancel your pass and reissue you with another Snow Pass Card for a replacement fee of $5.
What happens if I can’t pay the balance in April 2014?
Call either resort prior to the cutoff date of 30 April 2014 to see if we can help you out, however you need to be aware that in signing up for the payment plan you are liable for the full amount. The product cannot be cancelled and is not refundable nor transferable hence why we suggest you take out pass protection.
Contact Hotham's Ticket Office
||03 5759 4436
|Summer opening hours:||9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday|
|Winter opening hours (6 June to 27 September 2015):||8am - 5pm daily|
Hero Season Pass benefits
Read our FAQ’s here which explains all the benefits and will help answer any questions about our 2015 Hero Season Pass