Hero Season Pass
Hero Season Pass 2016 sales are now open! Secure yours with a $99 deposit!
$99 deposit ($49 kids) guarantees unlimited skiing & snowboarding in 2016 at Hotham and Falls Creek.
Australia's only multi-resort season pass is on sale now for next year. Enjoy unlimited skiing and snowboarding all next season at Victoria's two best ski resorts with a deposit of just $99 for adults and $49 for kids. Pay the deposit by 5:00pm on Wednesday 15 October 2015 and the balance isn't due until 5.00pm Thursday 30 April 2016.
This is the best price that will be on offer for 2016 skiing at Falls Creek and Hotham. From 16 October 2015, 2016 season passes will be $1,549 for adults, $899 for children, $899 for tertiary, and $775 for seniors.
Buy your 2016 Hero Season Pass now. We've kept the price the same as last year and added more benefits than ever before!
2016 Hero Pass Prices:
|Price||Deposit (due by 15 Oct 2015)||Balance (payable on or before 30 April 2016)|
Hero Season Pass benefits
All Hero Pass Holders receive the following discounts:
- 15% off full price merchandise at all MHSC and FCSL owned retail outlets
- 20% off one x Private Lesson
- 20% off Adult Group Lessons all season long
- 20% off adult/child rental packages comprising skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots OR skis only OR snowboard only at all MHSC and FCSL owned rental outlets
- Free night skiing at BOTH Hotham & Falls Creek
For Adult Hero Pass Holders Only;
For their friend’s:
- 2 x adult OR child OR youth one day lift only passes at 50% off the full retail price for the 2016 winter season
- 2 x adult or child one day rental packages (skis, boots & poles or snowboard & boots) at 50% off the advertised full day lift only pass price for the 2016 winter season
Pay your $99 deposit on a 2016 Hero Pass (only $49 for kids), and ski the final weekend of the 2016 season for FREE, and secure unlimited skiing and snowboarding at Hotham and Falls Creek for 2016. Pay nothing else until 2016!
To redeem your weekend pass your deposit must be paid for at the Hotham Central main ticket office.
Deal not available online. Weekend pass is valid for named pass holder only.
Great Hero Pass Prizes:
Everyone who buys a 2016 Hero Pass before 15 October 2015 goes into the draw to win some incredible prizes, including:
- A 5 Day Heli Adventure in Canada, courtesy of Last Frontier, Mt Hotham’s preferred heli-skiing partner, and
- A 7 Day Family Ski Holiday in Silver Star, Falls Creek’s Canadian sister resort.
Win a 5 day heli trip with Last Frontier.
Prize package includes:
- 72,000 vertical feet
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Bell 2 lodge or Ripley Creek
- All meals
- Return Ground transfers between Smithers / Terrace and the lodge Guide services
- Avalanche transceiver
- ABS –airbag
Does not include:
- Extra vertical footage
- International flights
- Pre and post trip hotels
Trip is valid for the 2016 season and subject to availability.
Win a 7 Day Family Holiday at Silver Star Mountain Resort
Prize package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children at Silver Star Mountain Resort in a Condo Unit at either Snowbird Lodge or Firelight Lodge at Silver Star Mountain Resort.
- 6 Day My1Pass for 2 (two) Adults and 2 (two) Children. (My1Pass is an all inclusive pass providing unlimited access to 7 activities including: skiing & snowboarding, nordic skiing, tubing, ice-skating, snow shoeing and fat biking.
- All relevant taxes.
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash.
- Air travel and transfers are not included in the Prize.
- The prize does not include ski or snowboard Rental.
- Prize package is valid during the 2015/2016 Ski season from the 25th of January 2016 to the 4th April 2016.
- All packages are subject to availability.
- Expires 5th April 2016, and there are no extensions permitted.
- The hotel reserves the right to restrict bookings at any time.
- Please note only a select amount of complimentary packages are accepted on a weekly basis.
- Prize bookings will be accepted starting September 1st 2015.
How to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season Pass
If you select the option with the payment plan now (paying just the deposit), The payment will automatically be deducted from your card on 30 April 2016. You don’t have to do anything!
If you need to update your card details (i.e. your card expires), you can update your card details online – log on and under “My Account” go to the “credit card” tab, alternatively, you can contact our ticket office on the details below.
Please note this will show on your statement as “Falls Creek eStore Falls Creek” regardless of which resort you purchase your Hero Pass from.
How to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2016
If you wish to pay the balance of your 2016 Hero Season Pass prior to 30 April 2016, please call our ticket office on the details below. You will not be able to pay the balance online.
When will I receive my Hero Pass?
IF YOU ARE RELOADING ONTO AN EXISTING SNOW PASS CARD:
- Upon full payment and when you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions, your Hero Pass will be loaded onto your existing Snow Pass card and you are then good to go – bypass the ticket office and head straight out into the ski field (don’t forget to put your card in your jacket!)
- You will also need to have a photo on file (colour headshot for each pass holder on file. You can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR PASS INCLUDING A NEW SNOW PASS CARD:
Your passes will be posted to your mailing address November 2015 if you have:
- Paid for your pass/es in full & all supporting documentation (if applicable) has been received prior to 15 October 2015
- All pass holders on your order have agreed to the Terms & Conditions
- Supplied us with a RECENT* (less than two years old) colour headshot for each pass holder on file (you can upload your photos via our eStore under “My Account”)
- Ensured we have your current mailing address details prior to 15 October 2015 (you can check/alter your details via our eStore under “My Account”)
*NOTE REGARDING PHOTOS: We require a new photo for guests aged 18 years and under each year. We reserve the right to request a new photo if we deem your supplied photo inappropriate. No headwear, beanies, goggles can be worn in photo supplied.
Alternatively you can collect your Hero Pass at either resort on your first visit in Winter 2016 (please bring photo ID with you). The ticket offices are open from Opening Weekend onwards.
What happens if I lose my season pass?
Please report your season pass lost to the ticket offices at either resort and we can cancel your pass and reissue you with another Snow Pass Card for a replacement fee of $5.
What happens if I can’t pay the balance in April 2016?
Call either resort prior to the cutoff date of 30 April 2016 to see if we can help you out, however you need to be aware that in signing up for the payment plan you are liable for the full amount. The product cannot be cancelled and is not refundable nor transferable hence why we suggest you take out pass protection.
Contact Hotham's Ticket Office
||03 5759 4436
|Summer opening hours:||9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday|
|Winter opening hours (6 June to 27 September 2015):||8am - 5pm daily|