Role: Marketing and Communications Manager
Work type: Full time position
Location: Hotham Heights Victoria
Department: Visitor Services
The resort is situated on Crown Land and is managed by the Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board (RMB). The RMB is a State Government statutory authority responsible for the operation, promotion, and development of Mt Hotham.
Mt Hotham is Victoria’s premier alpine resort offering a range of year-round tourism experiences and services that attract and sustain a mountain community of residents, staff, and visitors.
About our culture
At the RMB, we foster a culture of collaboration, communication and innovation and understand the benefit of working effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes for the resort.
We subscribe to the Victorian Public Sector values with a particular focus on respect, accountability, leadership, and integrity.
About the role
This new role will appeal to an experienced marketing manager keen to join the RMB and the Mt Hotham community and lead the small marketing department. The marketing manager will manage, guide, and lead all internal and external marketing and communications for Mt Hotham RMB.
- Implement the annual marketing plan in accordance with the three-year strategy to drive year-round visitation to Mt Hotham
- Implement the Mt Hotham brand positioning strategy
- Lead the implementation of a comprehensive communications program including digital, social, web and traditional media
- Day-to-day management of the small marketing team
- Demonstrated experience delivering marketing and communications programs
- Degree qualifications in marketing and communications
- A minimum of five years marketing experience in a service environment
- Demonstrated experience leading and inspiring a small team of talented communications specialists
- A passion for tourism and destination marketing and an interest in alpine environments
Please submit your current resume and cover letter outlining your interest for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a position description please email email@example.com
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be considered for this role. Mt Hotham RMB is an equal opportunity employer and applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
Mt Hotham RMB supports flexible work arrangements however to be effective in this role the majority of your work will need to be completed at the resort.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 we are prioritizing applications from interested persons who are not affected by travel restrictions.
Applications will be assessed as they are received, and suitable candidates contacted and progressed without delay. If interested, we encourage you to apply promptly and only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further discussion.
If this isn’t the position for you, please tell your friends and colleagues about it.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – 31st January, 2021 - For an immediate start