We are seeking applications from couples who are motivated, with an eye for the smallest detail and an understanding of what our members and guests expect for their perfect, memorable skiing holiday at Mount Hotham. From the moment that our guests arrive, you will be there to look after them, help them get the most from their stay and make them feel truly at home.
If you are an outgoing, hard working couple with a passion for the mountains and love working with people, then you could be the perfect fit for Eumarellah!
A brief overview of what the role involves
· Running the lodge on a daily basis, cleaning, tidying and making sure everything is as it should be.
· Laying out our daily complimentary light breakfast for members and guests.
· Snow clearance.
· The weekly clean. A hard day’s work changing over the lodge for new guests and making sure it is all absolutely perfect. First impressions count and the eye is in the detail!
· Arranging delivery of weekly food shop.
· Helping and advising guests, from the great runs you've found or simply what’s going on in the resort and things they could see or do.
· Minor maintenance stuff.
· Having fun with guests! Its work, but that doesn't mean that it’s not fun! You get to meet some great and varied people in this job and every week brings something new!
A few essential bits
· You must be available to clean, meet and greet members and guests on changeover days.
· Ages 25 and over.
· Experience of working with people, ideally in the service industry. Bars, hotels etc, with the ability to remain polite and friendly, even if there is a problem.
· Current Victorian Working with Children Check. https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/
· Motivation, punctuality, organisation and a real pride in your work.
· Wanting to have fun and get the absolute most out of your time at Mount Hotham!!
Our package for you
· Private two room retreat.
· Salary plus performance bonus.
How to apply Send your CV to email@example.com or call Ross on 0419 203 940 for further information.
Closing date for applications is COB Friday 29th November 2019.