Any time is a good time to visit Hotham, however there is now an added incentive for you to plan a trip to Australia's highest alpine village.
The Regional Travel Voucher Scheme will provide up to 120,000 vouchers to Victorian residents to contribute to the costs associated with a trip away to regional Victoria, the Yarra Ranges or the Mornington Peninsula. Victorians who receive a voucher and spend at least $400 on accommodation, attractions or tours during their stay will be eligible to receive a reimbursement of $200 on presentation of receipts.
From guided walks with Vic Alps Backcountry, a visit to Alpine Nature Experience’s eco-village for weekend of glamping or simply enjoy a quality meal and a drink at The General, make sure you plan a trip to Hotham over the next six months and take advantage of the Regional Travel Voucher Scheme.
The Regional Travel Voucher Scheme works on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis with each round closing once all places have been filled for that particular round. The first round is closed but the next two rounds will run in January and March.
- Registrations open: 20 January 2021, 10.00am
- Eligible travel period: 27 January 2021 to 1 April 2021
- Claim period and cutoff date: 11 March 2021 to 15 April 2021
- Registrations open: 30 March 2021, 10.00am
- Eligible travel period: 6 April 2021 to 31 May 2021
- Claim period and cutoff date: 10 May 2021 to 14 June 2021
For more details and to apply for a voucher visit the Business Victoria website here.