SPRING SKIING IS ON!
8 September 2021
The Victorian Government has announced that the lockdown will lift in regional Victoria, and we are so happy to be able to welcome our regional guests back from Friday 10 September.
We are so excited to once again be getting back to doing what we love. Safety remains our highest priority and our teams will be working hard to gradually reopen the resort, operating in accordance with Government requirements.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing adjustments to restrictions and provide updates accordingly. For information on operating lifts, please visit our lift status report.
- Snowsports school will open for Private Lessons only from 10 September
- Hotham Sports Rental Shop in Hotham Central will open from 8am – 5pm daily and Ray’s Ski Shop in Myrtleford will open from 7am – 7pm (9pm on Fridays) daily.
- Hotham Central Ticket Office will be open from 8am – 4pm daily.
- Check the Hotham app or our Lifts and Terrain page to see what lifts and terrain are available when planning your trip.
- There will be reduced capacity for all indoor venues, including Hotham Central. See current food and beverage offerings here and please be prepared with alternative plans for shelter and breaks in the case of inclement weather days.
COVID SAFE REQUIREMENTS
Please help protect the remainder of our season by following the COVID SAFE rules when visiting the resort and adhering to the below government requirements;
- All guests, including those from our local communities, must have had a COVID test within 72hrs before arriving in resort and be able to show proof of a negative result (children under 12 years do not need to be tested)
- Masks are mandatory at all times, including indoor and outdoor areas
- All premises within the resort must check the IDs of everyone they serve to ensure COVID safe operations. Please be prepared to provide identification.
When planning your trip, we advise you to buy lift tickets, lessons and rentals in advance and online to ensure a smooth arrival as capacity within indoor areas will be reduced.
The Victorian Government are regularly updating the travel restrictions and zoning classifications required to travel in Victoria. Before travelling to the resort please check for State updates, interstate travel restrictions and changes to the NSW-VIC border bubble.
Additionally, guests must also follow State Government health orders and requirements from their home State as they apply to domestic travel restrictions. Please make sure to check domestic travel restrictions in your State when planning your trip and again before travelling.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
All lift tickets, lesson and rental reservations that occurred during the lockdown period will continue to be refunded as per our refunds and cancellations policy in the coming weeks. Our Guest Services team are working hard to process refunds. If you have been impacted by other travel restrictions find out more about our Refunds and Cancellation Policy below. We hope to see you again soon when travel is permitted.
Keeping our guests, communities and employees safe
We’re excited to welcome you back to Hotham this winter and want to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for you to enjoy your winter holiday. We ask that you please follow the advice below so that we can work together to protect our season.
As the season continues we will ensure to keep you informed on any updates or changes in our operating plans.
Plan your winter holiday today!
Pre-purchasing your lift tickets, lessons and rentals online in advance will help you avoid the crowds, while saving time and money, leaving you with more time to spend on the slopes.
This season, peak season dates may sell out. We recommend booking your lift tickets and lessons online well in advance to secure the best prices and avoid disappointment.
Bundle and Save More!
Don’t forget to take advantage of our bundles for the best deal on your snow holiday. Simply, buy early (at least 7 days ahead) and build your own bundle of lift tickets, lessons, and rentals to save up to 35%!
Secure your lesson now
We have a great range of Snowsports lessons available this season. We recommend booking early to secure your preferred dates as some lessons may sell out during peak periods.
Epic Australia Pass Benefits
Epic Australia Pass holders have access to a great range of benefits to share with your family and friends.
We do not anticipate 2021 Epic Australia Pass holders will need to make reservations to ski or ride at Hotham this season. However, in the event the resorts need to manage capacity to allow for physical distancing, Vail Resorts may manage access through a reservation system that prioritises pass holders.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hotham this winter!