Joining us for school holidays? Check out everything you need to know before your trip
Lift tickets must be purchased online only and collected at our new lift ticket pick up machines. Hit the slopes faster by making sure you have your ticket confirmation QR code ready to scan at our pick up machines to collect your ticket or pass when you arrive in resort.
Lock in your lesson online and as soon as possible to secure your preferred dates. Already booked your lesson? Head here for more information about preparing for your lesson.
Collect everything you need for your snow holiday from one of our conveniently located rental stores. Book online and in advance for a seamless experience when you arrive in resort. Purchased your rentals already? Save time and collect them the afternoon before your first day on the slope. Head here for more information.
The trip to Hotham is one of a kind! Make sure to explore your travel options to get here and to take time to familiarise yourself with our driving tips before you leave.
Explore everything Hotham has to offer with our free Village Bus services. Travel from Hotham Central to Dinner Plain and everything in between. Head here for more information. Please note that face masks must be worn on the Village Bus as per current COVIDSafe Settings.
NIGHT SKIING AND BOARDING BEGINS!
Celebrate the school holidays after dark with night skiing and boarding. Join us under the bright lights of Big D from 6.30pm every Wednesday and Saturday from Saturday 25th June.
Load your Mountain Access Card with Mountain Money to purchase a range of products and services around Hotham. Find out where you can spend your Mountain Money here.
WE'RE COMMITED TO YOUR SAFETY
We remain committed to doing everything we can to help keep you safe this season, so you can focus on having a great time on the mountain.
If you're looking for information about what's on this week at Mt Hotham, click here.
Have a COVIDSafe holiday at Mt Hotham!
We're so excited to welcome you to our beautiful mountain! We still have to be careful about COVID-19, so there are a few things you need to know when you're here.
1. It is your personal responsibility to manage and limit exposure to COVID-19
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should stay home and get tested.
- If you test positive on a rapid antigen test (RAT), you must report your result and isolate for seven days.
- Do not go out if you are unwell. Even if you do not have COVID-19, consider how you can limit the spread of respiratory problems that can impact the Hotham workforce.
- Continue to maintain social distancing.
2. If you have symptoms and need to be tested:
- Rapid antigen tests (RATs) are available at the Medical Centre, the RMB office, and the Hotham Central Supermarket.
- If you require a RAT, please send a contact (family member, friend, colleague or employer) not suspected of COVID-19 to collect the test.
- For information on COVID-19 testing sites in Victoria, click here
3. Mt Hotham Medical Centre:
- Do not attend the Medical Centre if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Call the Medical Centre for an assessment and recommended next steps.
- Due to COVID 19, Mt Hotham Medical Centre will be an appointment only clinic for the 2022 season and masks MUST be worn as a requirement of entry to MHMC. Please call ahead to book an appointment 03 5759 3551
- Closest other health facilities are Bright Medical Centre (private), Bright Hospital Urgent Care (private) and Omeo District Health (private). Closest public health facility is Wangaratta Hospital.
4. Carry a mask and wear it in the following situations:
- If you are a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case you must wear a mask in public indoor spaces
- Carry masks and wear on public transport (for people aged 8 years and over) including the free Hotham village bus, taxis/rideshare services and in tourism vehicles
- You must wear a mask if attending the Mt Hotham Medical Centre
- For more details on mask requirements, click here.
Full details of Victoria's current COVIDSafe Settings can be found at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au