Thanks to all our staff and guests for making the 2022 season so memorable!
“It really has been an incredible season. We’re so grateful to have welcomed you back to Hotham - the powder capital of Australia!
This year we have had so many reasons to celebrate. The season started off strong with the early opening of the resort on Saturday 4 June. This was made possible by both the hard work of our mountain team and the generous early season snowfalls from Mother Nature! We were lucky enough to open our outermost lifts very early in the season, with the Orchard operating for its longest period in 22 years.
To cap it all off, this season we also celebrated 70 years of lifted operation at Hotham. It certainly takes a village to run a mountain, and we’re incredibly grateful to everyone who has helped bring Hotham alive year after year.
Thanks goes out to all the guests that were able to join us this season, we love sharing this experience with you. Thank you to the local community for their continued support and a special thank you to all our incredible staff who have worked tirelessly to make this year so successful.
With the 2022 season now behind us, we are already in planning to make next winter even better!”
Nathan Butterworth, VP & General Manager - Hotham
Check out all our favourite moments from the season. We can’t wait to do it all again with you in 2023!
If you're looking for information about what's on this week at Mt Hotham, click here.
Have a COVIDSafe holiday at Mt Hotham!
We're so excited to welcome you to our beautiful mountain! We still have to be careful about COVID-19, so there are a few things you need to know when you're here.
1. It is your personal responsibility to manage and limit exposure to COVID-19
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should stay home and get tested.
- If you test positive on a rapid antigen test (RAT), you must report your result and isolate for seven days.
- Do not go out if you are unwell. Even if you do not have COVID-19, consider how you can limit the spread of respiratory problems that can impact the Hotham workforce.
- Continue to maintain social distancing.
2. If you have symptoms and need to be tested:
- For information on COVID-19 testing sites in Victoria, click here
3. Medical Facilities:
4. Carry a mask and wear it in the following situations:
- If you are a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case you must wear a mask in public indoor spaces
- Carry masks and wear on public transport (for people aged 8 years and over) including the free Hotham village bus, taxis/rideshare services and in tourism vehicles
- For more details on mask requirements, click here.
Full details of Victoria's current COVIDSafe Settings can be found at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au