ALPINE easy ACCESS
Before you proceed to the next step, please take the time to read the important terms and conditions below that pertain to your resort entry. Once you have read these conditions, please click Proceed below.
- All vehicles stopping within the boundaries of the Mt Hotham Resort must have a valid permit.
- Day or multiday permits are no longer issued as printed permits and are no longer required to be displayed on your vehicle
- Payment into this system is your valid Permit for entry into the Mt Hotham Alpine Resort.
- It is a legal requirement that all vehicles must carry snow chains at all times during the declared snow season, and fit them where directed.
- Permit Holders must comply with resort signage at all times, including at both entry points to the resort.
- The Mt Hotham Day permit is not valid on vehicles with the capacity to carry more than 12 passengers (including the driver) even if some of these seats are vacant.
- The Mt Hotham Day permit is not valid on commercially operated vehicles.
- Please print and retain your receipt for your records as proof of purchase for your valid resort entry permit.
Read the ENTRY PERMIT CONDITIONS
By clicking the proceed button you are agreeing to abide by
Mt Hotham Resort Entry Permit Terms and Conditions
and the Mt Hotham General Resort Entry Conditions
Alpine Easy Access accepts payment from the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard