Ski Tuner needed for Season 2013
Base n Edge is the busiest and most up to date ski and board tuning and repair shop at Mount Hotham.
Located in the hub of the resort in Hotham Central and catering to our guests seeking quality tunes, repairs and waxes with exceptional friendly service.
As a Ski/Board tuner you will be required to assist our guests with advice and service. You need to communicate effectively with guests to ensure you identify their needs and the best service option for them.
You will be operating Montana tuning machines,
Twister (stone grinder)
DSG (side edger)
HTT (base edger)
You will also be doing base patches, edge repairs, binding mounts and all other related equipment maintenance required.
- Previous workshop experience is essential.
- Technical knowledge of skis, boards, bindings, equipment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Previous experience with cash/card (EFTPOS) handling
- Ability to handle pressure effectively.
- A positive attitude towards work and work colleagues – a can do attitude!
- Ability to work in a team environment and show initiative in unsupervised situations.
- Highest regard for personal appearance and presentation.
- Will need to be skilled in providing first class customer service.
Working at Base n Edge offers:
- Staff season pass (Full Time Employees).
- Set roster with plenty of ski time (2 full days and 2 half days off)
- Higher than award rates.
- Employee reward and recognition plans.
- Staff functions and parties.
- A fun and friendly and very social team environment.
Applications to email@example.com
- About Hotham