Nannies wanted for Season 2013
Do you love children?
Do you love the snow and have a creative flare?
Are you interested in joining a professional and reputable service?
Are you fit & healthy, energetic & enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable?
Are you a qualified Early Childhood or Primary School Teacher, Nurse or Physical Educator, Swim/Ski/Snowboard instructor or professional Nanny?
Yes to all of the above? We'd love to hear from you at Alpine Baby Sitting!
- Proof of one of the above Certified Qualifications (students currently studying childcare or Early Childhood Teaching will be considered)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Proven and confident ability to work with infants, babies and children up to the age of 12
- At least 18 years old with one or more years experience working with children
- Hold a current Victorian Working with Children Card (similar cards from other states will be considered)
- Hold current anaphylaxis and emergency asthma certificates (or are willing to obtain these prior to commencing work)
- Confident living independently and away from home
For more information and to apply, please call Jo Englisch on 0408 990 828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.