We are looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager with proven retail and customer service experience to hit the ground running at our High Country Supermarket - Brandy Creek in Dinner Plain.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- A guest focussed approach
- Be able to control costs & manage shrinkage
- Contain a high level of OH&S proficiency
- Be trustworthy, reliable and contain a high level of professionalism
- Be able to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Contain intermediate level computer skills
- Possess a positive & confident attitude
- Be approachable containing a high level of grooming
- Proven ability to multi-task under pressure
- Be flexible to work between 7am to 8pm during busy periods
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Local knowledge of Hotham, Dinner Plain and surrounding areas
- Available to work approximately 38hrs per week across weekends
- Has own ABN and invoicing ability
- Hold a current RSA Certificate
- Food Safety Training (Level 1 & Level 2) preferred.
To apply contact Jo Englisch - 0408 990 828 / email@example.com