Snow Season Nanny
Snow Season Nanny Required for immediate start
A position has become available for an energetic and dedicated child care professional to join the Alpine Baby Sitting Team this snow season.
The position entails the following:
- Caring for one to four children of various ages during the day in holiday accommodation;
- Indoor & outdoor play opportunities;
- Hours are subject to bookings made between 8am & 5pm, Monday to Sunday;
- The position will continue through to the end of September;
- Hotham & Dinner Plain work according to booking demand.
The successful Applicant will require the following credentials:
- A current First Aid Certificate;
- A Working With Children's Card;
- Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management training;
- Child Care or Teaching training preferred;
- At least 12mths experience working as a nanny with young children specifically babies.
To apply, please contact Jo Englisch: 0408 990 828 or email@example.com
- About Hotham
- Stats & Facts
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Strategic Partners