Myabi Hair Design
SNOW SEASON 2012 –
The ultimate experience for a ‘Star Performing Aveda Salon Assistant with outstanding Work Ethic’
If you are looking for an outstanding lifestyle opportunity in
You will receive:
* Excellent Pay straight into your bank.
* Super, OUTSTANDING Weekly Retail Bonuses in cash (when you reach your targets).
* Flexible working hours in a prestigious location (have fun skiing and experiencing the exclusive 'ski town' lifestyle).
* Discounted lift pass.
* Free Uniform & name tag.
* Support from a fantastic owner.
* Subsidised Accommodation.
* Great work environment.
* Lifestyle opportunity to live and work in one of
* This is a premier opportunity in a leading boutique Aveda salon with outstanding benefits to the right person.
Outstanding Performers with exceptional work history only to apply. This is a leading Aveda salon culture - only perfectionist orientated Aveda Assistant with outstanding work ethic will suit the role.
*Excellence in customer service.
*An education in hair anatomy and Aveda’s hair and beauty aftercare recommendations.
*Proven history of being able to follow salon procedures with enthusiasm and commitment.
*The ability & willingness to take direction and in many situations, use your initiative.
*Proven history of Salon experience, reception, basin skills, blow-drying, GHD straightening and curling, light cleaning & retail sales.
*Perfectionist traits and an outstanding work ethic.
Must have quality referees and outstanding work history.
The 2012 snow season opens Queen's Birthday long weekend 9th June 2012 which is the time for your induction. Overseas applicants must have working visa.
- About Hotham