Cooks (Qualified Preferred)
We are seeking enthusiastic and highly organised people to work in our busy employee dining room.Â As you will be serving breakfasts and dinners, but no lunches, you will be required to work a split shift.Â This position is the ultimate job for someone who wants to spend plenty of time out on the slopes as most days youâ€™ll be able to get out on your board or skis!Â Please note this is cooking cafeteria style service, not an a la carte traditional restaurant.
To be successful, you need to be:
- Â passionate about food;
- able to handle pressure effectively;
- able to work without supervision;
- honest, trustworthy and reliable;
- qualifications are preferred but not essential for all positions;
- safety conscious and aware (Food Safety qualifications desirable); and
- experienced working in a fast paced environment.
Employee benefits incluce:
- Â Complimentary season lift pass (full time staff)
- Free ski or board group lessons
- Great staff discounts at our retail and rental outlets
- Staff BBQs & functions
- Employee reward and recognition plans
- Free daily meals included
These roles involve dealing directly with Mt Hotham Skiing Company staff and serving their meals.Â It is essential that you have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy serving customers.
If you feel this job is for you, donâ€™t wait apply online today!
Mount Hotham Skiing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a smoke free workplace.
- About Hotham
- Stats & Facts
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Strategic Partners