Dolomite Alpine Ski Club - Located in Gallows court
Dolomite lodge is purely used to house staff of Maisano Alpine catering. The lodge itself sleeps 35 people in either 4 or 6 bed configured rooms. The bathrooms are shared and there are male and female bathrooms. There is a large communal kitchen and ample washing facilities and a large drying room for the convenience of the occupants.
It is very close to Jackfrost supermarket as well as the village bus stop so no car would be required by the staff or management alike.
As the lodge manager your duties would include the following:
- General upkeep of lodge facilities
- Daily and weekly cleaning tasks, including dishes and vacuuming etc
- Management of guests and their belongings
- Enforcement of Curfews
- Enforcement of cleaning rosters
- General maintenance
- Weekly reporting to owner/management
- Rubbish removal
- Stock control in terms of cleaning products
- Utilities consumption management
For your efforts in this position you will be offered your own room for the entirety of the 2012 ski season as well as ONE full season ski pass.
If you need more work there is the possibility of shifts within our hospitality organisation, so people with hospitality experience are encouraged to apply.
If you feel like you suit this position please send your resume to: email@example.com
- About Hotham