Mt Hotham Resort Management seeks an experienced and enthusiastic person to take on the full-time, year round role of marketing assistant.
The role will be responsible for attracting new sponsorship and advertising to the resort, will provide logistical support for all resort festivals and events, will be responsible for cultural heritage projects and will also assist the marketing manager in servicing current sponsors. The role is based permanently at Mt Hotham.
During the winter season, the role will be responsible for the management of the sampling program for the Resort Management Board.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist the Marketing Manager with marketing officer duties.
- Qualifications in marketing or other relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle pressure effectively
- Computer literacy
- Experience in either sales, sponsorship, marketing or other relevant experience in a previous role
- Excellent time management skills
- Creativity and the ability to think of new sponsorship, advertising and sampling opportunities for the resort
Applications close Friday January 15th 2010.
Salary will be determined commensurate with skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Further information can be obtained by calling the Marketing Manager
Phone: (03) 5759 3550.
Mail: Marketing Manager, Mt Hotham Alpine Resort Management, PO Box 188, Bright, Victoria 3741
Email: Marketing Manager at email@example.com or
Fax: Marketing Manager at (03) 5759 3693
- About Hotham
- Stats & Facts
- Area History
- Guest Services
- Business Directory
- Revegetation / Alpine Nursery
- Real Estate
- Strategic Partners