Hotham - Dinner Plain Bus Service
A snow holiday staying at Dinner Plain gives you all the charm and ambience of a quaint European ski village while the slopes of Hotham are just 15 minutes away. ¬†The¬†Dinner Plain bus to Hotham can get you to the slopes and back again in time for dinner.
Low Season Timetable 6¬†June to 28 June and 7 September to 27 September 2015
High Season Timetable 29 June to 6 September 2015
Tickets and fares
Bookings are not necessary and tickets may be purchased from:
- the bus driver (cash only)
- Guest Services in Hotham Central, or
- Hotham Sports in Dinner Plain.
Credit card facilities are not available on buses please have correct change to assist the driver & timing. Credit card facilities are available at¬†Hotham Sports at Dinner Plain & Guest Services at Hotham Central.
Please retain your ticket to redeem your return trip.
|¬†||Adult||Child||Family (2 adults & 2 children)|
Hotham resort entry is fully subsidised when travelling on the bus where applicable.
Bus stops at Dinner Plain are marked with red signs:
- Entry of Dinner Plain on the left EAST SIDE
- Halter Lane near the corner of Big Muster Drive
- Opposite Cuff N Collar Lane & Big Muster Drive near Horse Shoe Bend Rd
- Onsen¬†Retreat +¬†Spa
Bus Stops at Hotham
- Front of the Transit Lounge at the Resort Management Board building
- Front of the Big D.
Drivers will not pick up at any other point.
Wire Plain passengers can use the service in either direction.
Further information and contact¬†
Please contact Dinner Plain Transit Services:
|Website||Dinner Plain - Hotham Bus|
|Phone||0408 007 464|
|Opening hours||7am - 6.30pm daily|