And it's still falling...
The Hotham village woke this morning to the silent sound of white magic falling from the skies. That’s right, it’s been snowing since 6.30am and more is on the way!
Settling quickly, the resort is looking pristine with the fresh cover and with current cold temperatures of -4 degrees it looks like it will stay around for a while.
Up to 10cm of snow is predicted to fall today and another 2 - 5cm more over the weekend.
With low overnight temperatures our snowmakers have been busy firing the guns over the past couple of nights.
We’re back in action for 7.30am openings on Heavenly Valley. Get out early for first tracks at no extra cost with a valid lift pass.
Get a deal this weekend when you help us celebrate 150 years of skiing in Australia. Make a donation to help us raise funds for a new x-ray machine for the Hotham Medical Centre and you’ll be eligible to buy a 2 day weekend adult lift pass for only $150, valid for Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 September. Available for purchase from 3pm today.
Whether you are participating or spectating, don’t miss the final event of the A La Carte in the Park series - Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle. Get your entry ($15) in to Guest Services or Boardbox by 1pm Saturday. Catch the action on the Summit Terrain Park on Sunday, event and series winners will be announced at The General Store BBQ from 4.30pm. Proudly supported by POC, Jack Frost, The General and Liquid Image.
With all this action happening this weekend why not dust off those skis and boards, trek up the mountain and sink your edges into the fresh, dry white stuff. Winter’s not over yet!
Image: Fresh tracks in the Basin this morning
09 September 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update