Christmas + New Year at Hotham & DP
All the boys and girls are being very good at Hotham in the lead up to a visit from Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.
If Santa was wise he’d stick around for the fun that’s planned over the holiday season!
The General Store is open for lunch on Christmas Eve before closing for Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The Dinner Plain Hotel is celebrating Christmas Day with a buffet lunch for $45 per person.
Zirky’s Café will be open from Boxing Day, with live music on New Years Eve afternoon.
Huge retail sales commence on December 28 at Zirky’s Boutique at Hotham and Pinnacle DP in Dinner Plain. The sale will run through until January 8, pop in between 10am and 3pm each day to find a bargain with up to 70% off stock including outerwear, apparel, footwear, accessories, snowboards and boots. With only 168 days til season 2012 you can get kitted out in style pre season, or if you're heading OS, grab some bargains before you go.
The New Year’s celebrations will be widespread across Hotham and Dinner Plain with live music and festivities at Rundells Alpine Lodge with Tom Tuena, the Hamster Bar at High Plains will host Dean Haitani and The General Store will be rocking out over four nights of live music from 30 December - 2 January with Lee Rosser, DJ Tricky Dick, The Ben Smith Band and Tom Tuena. A free shuttle bus will be running between The General Store and Dinner Plain.
If you feel the need to work off your Christmas indulgences, Ski Pilates Fusion will be open for equipment, mat and small apparatus classes from January 4.
To ensure you don’t miss out on anything check out the What’s On for events and venue opening and closing times.
Have a very safe and happy Christmas and New Year from Hotham.
09 December 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update