7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
The ultimate road cycling challenge is back! Take the challenge this season and if you ride four of our classic alpine peaks, you and a friend could be off to
Ride any of the following peaks between¬†1 November 2010 ‚Äď 31 March 2011:
Hotham Alpine Resort
Dinner Plain Alpine Village
Falls Creek Alpine Resort
Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort
Mt Buller Alpine Resort
Ride four of these seven classic climbs, get your Alpine Ascent Challenge Boarding Pass stamped and you will be eligible to enter to win a one week trip for two to the 2011 Tour de France, guided by Aussie cycling legend Phil Anderson.
Stamping locations at Mt Hotham include the Resort Management Board office (Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm) and the General Store (open 7 days from 10:00am). At Dinner Plain passports can be stamped at DP Central Reservations and Visitor Information Centre (open 7 days 9am - 5pm).
Prizes will also be awarded to those who ride one, two, three or all 7 PEAKS!
Simply choose your climb, complete the ride and validate your efforts with a stamp. Return your
Take the challenge one step further with the 7 PEAKS iPhone App. Monitor your climb and compete against other riders on the individual resort leader boards.
There have never been more reasons to start pedalling your way across the Victorian Alps!
*Please note if you have already registered online or if you entered the 2010 promotion, you will automatically be sent a 7 PEAKS Passport for 2011.
08 November 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update