Basin Terrain Park open
Hotham’s park crew are pleased to announce the Basin Terrain Park is open, launching with three features.
Test your strength and skill on the flat-down-flat rail, shark fin set-up or 600 box with a toe-jam.
The Cheese and Crackered Rail Jam will kick off the A La Carte in the Park series tomorrow, starting from 3pm.
There’s still time to enter, registration forms are available from Guests Services and Boardbox in Hotham Central or you can download from the events page.
Final registration and bib pick up will be at Guest Services from 12 – 1pm tomorrow.
If spectating is more your thing, you’ll get a great view from the Village Chairlift or Swindlers deck.
New features will follow after this weekend’s event and work will start on the Big D beginner terrain park next week.
08 July 2011
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update