Jimmy Blaze to light up the skies!
En route from Alaska and on their way to Russia, international snowmobiling champions Jimmy Blaze and Cory Davis will take flight at Hotham in one of the remarkable events in store for next weekend. Head to the base of the Summit on Saturday 13 August to see these stuntmen showcase their moves, in the air, on a snowmobile!
Jimmy Blaze cemented his name in snow history when he set a new flip record at the 2009 Winter X Games – a back flip on a snowmobile at 121 feet in the air! Cory Davis has also experienced the glory at the Winter X Games, winning bronze in the Speed & Style snowmobile event this year. With two riders, more tricks and more action, you’d be mad to miss out on this mind blowing performance.
After you have marvelled at Blaze and Davis, be sure to stick around and enjoy the spectacular fireworks display (weather dependent) – the highest in the Southern Hemisphere!
Check out a taste of the action from last year here.
Image - Jimmy Blaze flies through the sky at last year's spectacular show.
08 August 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update