Village Chairlift Open
Hotham’s Village Chairlift starting turning again at 11.09am this morning.
Our team have done a fantastic job to clean up the Village Chair load area following the weekend landslip and the former ticket office has been temporarily replaced with a hut for lift operators only. The chairlift (although not directly impacted by the landslip) has undergone an engineering safety assessment and has been cleared for full operations.
This will once again provide direct access to the Village for not only those coming from Heavenly Valley but the Davenport Access trail too. The upper slopes of Blue Ribbon will also reopen today from 12 noon, with access back to the Village via Davenport Access Trail.
Tickets will not be available for sale at the bottom of the village chair. Guests should ensure they have a valid lift ticket before entering the skifield.
Lift Tickets will be for sale from 7.30am at Hotham Central and 8am at Big D, Jack Frost and Hotham Sports outlets including DP Pinnacle.
Hotham currently has an average natural snowdepth of 125cm, a snowmaking base of 178cm and 12 out of 13 lifts are operating across Hotham and Dinner Plain.
The snow conditions are fantastic for Spring and it’s a great time to get good value on your next snow holiday. From 13 September, Hotham lift pass prices will move to value season which means you can ski or ride for only $80 per day (adult), $68 (youth) and $40 (child).
Image: Hotham guests enjoying the snow and sun on the Village Chair shortly after reopening this morning.
07 September 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update