Jump onboardÂ the new Heli-Link with Forest Air Helicopters and ski Hotham and Falls Creek in one day!
More than 32,000 skiers, boarders and sightseeing guests have enjoyed a once in a lifetime experience by flying between the resorts of Hotham and Falls Creek.
The Heli Link takes approximately six minutes in the six passenger helicopter which cruises at over 200 km/h. Your Snow PassÂ can be used at both Hotham and Falls Creek. Weâ€™ll drop you off in the morning and then pick you up in the afternoon.
Along the flight path you'll see awesome snow-capped mountains such as Mt McKay (accessed by kat skiers or boarders with a guide), razor-sharp Mt Feathertop, cross-country skiers, historic cattlemen's huts and if you are really lucky, wild brumbies!
Bookings are essential for the Heli-Link and make sure you book early as seats are limited on the â€śblue birdâ€ť days.
Scenic flights, airport transfers to Hotham, Albury and even Melbourne are available as well.
Helicopter services operate all season long on days that weather conditions permit. To book any of the flights call 1300 731 450, visit Guest Services @Hotham CentralÂ or head to www.forestair.com.au/helilink.
Heli-Link - $130p/p return (Snow PassÂ not included)
Scenic Flights â€“ From $99p/p
Book now for the thrill of a lifetime!
07 June 2013
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update