Whole mountain now open
Mother Nature has been very good to us!
Thanks to the very hard work of Hotham’s grooming team, Blue Ribbon, Gotcha, Keoghs and The Orchard are now all up and running.
The monster blizzard that blanketed Hotham during the week dropped 64cm in 3 days, bringing the snowdepth tantilisingly close to the 1m mark.
With the whole mountain now open, our July school holiday guests sure are lucky. 2011 will be a season for them to remember, as last year The Orchard didn’t open until 14 August and Blue Ribbon only started turning on 21 August.
In addition to all the lifts turning, our Basin Terrain Park is now open and today will see the first event in the A La Carte In The Park series – the Cheese and Crackered Rail Jam from 3pm.
Heavenly Valley opened this morning at 7.30am, with plenty of keen skiers and boarders out making first turns on the newly opened terrain.
If you can't wait any longer to head up the hill (and who could blame you?) there are some fantastic accommodation deals on offer at the moment.
Image: The Orchard opens for season 2011
09 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update