Music Festivals Galore
It’s music festival mania at Hotham and Dinner Plain in 2012!
Enjoy some fantastic tunes from up and coming local bands and artists at the Cool Summer Festival from 17-19 February. There will be a range of popular Aussie artists on two high altitude stages and many fun activities for the whole family. Come and jam between the trees this month!
Hopefully Mother Nature will deliver this year with some sunshine to help everyone relax and enjoy the music. New to 2012 is camping! With free shuttle buses from the camping site at Whiskey Flat to the festival site, bring the tent and set up camp for the weekend. The festival is BYO and there will be food stalls galore. The full line-up is now available online and tickets can be purchased at www.coolsummerfestival.com.
On the Victorian Labour Day weekend, come to Hotham and Dinner Plain for the Long Way to the Top Festival of Rock! On Saturday 10 March, head over to The General for a fantastic night of tunes. Kicking off at 8pm will be Gin Joint, followed by Msargo and Nudgles to keep the party going into the night.
There’s even more great music to enjoy on Sunday 11 March including the X-Factor’s Andrew Wishart! Check out the full event-schedule to find out which top artist will be performing where.
Adults can pay $50 for access to the whole weekend of entertainment and kids aged 17 and under can enjoy the tunes for free! Tickets can be purchased online.
If you’re planning on making the most of the long weekend, check out the range of accommodation options at Hotham and Dinner Plain.
07 February 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update