Road Management Plan for Friday
Due to severe weather conditions expected onÂ Hotham beginning Friday 7 September the Great Alpine Road between Harrietville and Hotham is under a Controlled Traffic Management Plan.
Delays may be experienced at Harrietville and the resort entry at Buckland Gate. Road management personnel will be in attendance at both the Harrietville and Buckland Gates.
Controlled convoys from the Buckland Gate to Hotham will be implemented when appropriate.
All vehicles must have diamond pattern chains and be fitted when directed.
Vehicles are advised to travel via the Omeo approach.
For more details about travelling to Hotham by road Click Here
Thank you for your support.
06 September 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itâ€™s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update