10cm fresh snow
Following incessant rain that began early on Saturday morning and fell through until the wee hours of Sunday, the temperatures finally dropped and lovely snowflakes fell from the sky, settling on the wet ground.
10cm has fallen in the past 24 hours, with another 10cm predicted to follow. The current temperature is -1.8 degrees, keeping the snowflakes dry and fluffy.
The average natural snowdepth is 123cm, well above the spring snowbase we had last year. It’s hard to believe we have already made the transition from winter to spring, with the cold temperatures and great snowfalls continuing.
Don’t miss out on such a great, late season. There are plenty of value packages available for the remainder of the season, as well as discount family deals for the September school holidays.
This August and September will be ones to remember – make sure you’re a part of it!
06 September 2010
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update