Summer Alps Bus Link
The Summer Alps Bus started straight after the end to the¬†Official Ski Season at Hotham finished on¬†Monday 5 October.¬†This public bus is a great asset for the area and a much needed link from Gippsland to the North East. The bus will continue to run 3 times a week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and continue until¬†31 December 2010.
The service¬†leaves Omeo at 8.30am, getting to Hotham at 9.30am and arriving in Bright at 10.45am. The bus stays in Bright for a few hours so you can do some much needed shopping.
Coming back from Bright, the bus departs at 1.20pm, Hotham at 2.35pm and then gets back to Omeo at 3.20pm. Stops along the way include Cobungra, Dinner Plain, Harrietville and Freeburgh.
If you are thinking of heading up to Hotham in the coming months, make sure you check this bus service out.
Please view the Video Link for more information
For bookings and more information please call 03) 5159 1377 or 0428 591 377
06 October 2010
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update