Add MORE value to your Season Pass
Winter is only 27 sleeps away and the official snow season opens only 10 sleeps after that! We’ve already had snow at Hotham this year and, very unusual for April, it settled for a few days which is a great sign that the ground is cold and ready to hold a firm base when the winter snowfalls start.
The long range forecast is in and snow dumps larger than those we received last year are predicted for July and August – forecasters have made an early call that we’ll break the two metre mark in 2011 – bring it on! More snow is also forecast for this coming Sunday and Monday.
If you haven’t got your Hotham 2011 Season Pass (valid also at Falls Creek), now is the time to buy. The cut off for earlybird prices is 27 May 2011 but if you want to take advantage of the offer below you need to purchase your pass before Monday 16 May. If you do that you are eligible to get…
An exclusive 50% off voucher for Victoria’s first exciting new eco-adventure Zip Line Tour at Otway Fly Tree Top Adventures near the Great Ocean Road. That's a saving of up to $57 per adult & $41 per child who purchases a Full Season Pass.
The Otway Fly Zip Line Tour is a unique eco-wilderness adventure in the magnificent Otway’s rainforest in Victoria - the first of its kind on mainland Australia. The Zip Line tour involves traversing from one platform to another (called cloud stations), via a steel cable suspended up to 30 metres above the forest floor.
This exciting adventure lasts 3.5 hours (including 1 hour for the world famous Otway Fly Treetop Walk) and will have you enjoying some features on this tour that are not available on any other Zip Line Tour in the world!
- Fully guided 2.5 hour Zip Line Tour
- 8 cloud stations
- 6 exhilarating flights
- 2 suspension bridges at height.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings essential; must book & fly prior to 30 October 2011
- Quote your voucher number when booking with Otway Fly Tree Top Adventures (03 5235 9200) to receive your discount
- Discount only available for use by Hotham/Falls Creek season passholder
Looking to ski in NSW too? Don’t forget about the Super Season Pass, valid at Hotham, Fall Creek and Perisher – available for purchase all season long for $1449 (adults) and $818 (children, secondary students and seniors). Guests who purchase their Super Pass prior to Sunday 19 June 2011 will automatically go into the draw to win their pass for FREE.
06 May 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update