Heavenly Valley now open
The snow gods are finally smiling on us and we are all smiling back as the resort is starting to look a¬†lot more like the white Winter wonderland we know and love so much.
We received a total of 53cm from last week's storm and we were able to open the Summit Quad, Road Runner, the Village Chair and Heavenly Valley. The Big D, Upper Playground and the Summit Trainer are also in operation. The snowmaking team have been working hard too and the snowguns have been pumping snow across the resort for the past¬†few nights.
The Terrain Parks Crew¬†have started setting up the Basin Rail Park¬†as well so stay tuned for the latest updates on¬†the¬†Terrain Park . ¬†
Image: Buff Farnell & Emily Childs skiing in fresh snow. Image taken by Mark Tsukasov.
10 July 2013
- Latest News
- Happy Christmas from Hotham!
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It‚Äôs time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- Terrain Park Update