Heavenly Valley First Tracks
As of today, Heavenly Valley chairlift is in full swing, providing some excellent intermediate and advanced terrain as the snow keeps coming down.
If you can't get enough of that pristine powder or untouched corduroy, then you're sure to be excited by the news that Heavenly Valley will start spinning at the earlier time of 7.30am this Saturday 8 July for the first of our Heavenly Valley First Tracks mornings.
From Saturday onwards, you can continue to get that first track fix every Wednesday to Sunday from 7.30am (snow and weather dependent).
As Mother Nature continues to bless us with more and more of the white stuff we're counting ourselves very lucky up here at Hotham.
The snow is glorious, we'll see you Saturday on the first chair. With another 20cm+ forecast to fall before then it should be awesome!
Image - Happy skiers on the first Heavenly Valley chair of the season.
06 July 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update