Snow falls again
There was a collective sigh of relief and more than a few squeals of joy as snow started falling again at Hotham this morning. After a week of unseasonably warm weather, the mercury finally dropped overnight, giving us 4cm of fresh snow.
As the snow continues to fall today, the average natural snowdepth is again on the rise with a current measure of 75cm. Cooler conditions forecast for the week ahead mean our snowmakers may be able to come off standby and recommence their fabulous work across the mountain. The really great news is that snow flurries are expected to continue through until Friday, with current predictions for as much as 30cm of snow to fall. After the mild week of weather we’ve had, we hope you enjoy rugging up and hitting the slopes – we certainly will.
Image - snow collected overnight in the Corral Carpark.
06 August 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Arlberg Hotham
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update