Hotham T-Shirt Design Competition
Show us your creative flair, enter our new Hotham t-shirt design competition and win $1000 to spend at Hotham!
T-shirts must be Hotham inspired or incorporate the Hotham logo. Open for all ages, kids and adults, this competition is a fantastic way to get excited about the 2012 snow season.
Send your entries to email@example.com and put your thinking caps on. There can only be one winner whose design will be printed and sold as part of the Hotham logo t-shirt range in store for Winter 2012.
The winner will be rewarded with not only the glory of their design in print and on sale, but a voucher valued at $1000 that you can spend at Hotham on lift tickets, snowsports lessons, equipment hire at Zirky's or Hotham Sports, shopping in Boardbox, Pinnacle or Zirky's, or on acitivities such as sunset tours and grooming tours.
Need some time to work on it? Easter is coming up so entries will be open until after Easter, closing on Friday 13 April 2012. Can’t wait to see the designs!
05 March 2012
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- It’s time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update