Cool Summer Festival
Do you love music and live gigs and want to gain some event management experience? Cool Summer Festival, to be held onĀ the grassy slopes of the Big D Ski RunĀ on February 18-20, currently hasĀ volunteer positionsĀ available.Ā
Volunteers are required to assist mainly in the morning for site set up, and then for packĀ up and site clean upĀ at theĀ end of the day's program. ThisĀ means you will be able to enjoy plenty of the festival action in between!
Not only will you get to see top live local music, but for your time you willĀ also receive a free Cool Summer t-shirt, a complimentary ticket and accommodation for the weekend.
To register your interest please contact us by email.
Tickets are limited and are selling fast so don't leave it to the last minute!Ā Purchase your tickets and book your accommodation by visitingĀ Ā www.coolsummerfestival.com
24 January 2011
- Latest News
- Hotham Road Update - 3rd December, 2013.
- Tracks & Trails Now Open
- Dinner Plain MILE HIGH Trail Run
- Search for Lost Grave
- QantasLink unmissable sale is on now!
- Mt Hotham Resort Management Board
- Arlberg Hotham
- 7 Peaks Alpine Ascent Challenge
- Early Bird 2014 Hotham Season Permit
- Celebrating 150 Years Of Rich Gold History
- Update your Snow Pass details...
- Thanks For the Fun Times
- Itās time to say goodbye
- Spring Offers
- Spring Sessions Sorbet Slopestyle
- Strategic Management Plan Feedback
- 2014 Hero Pass - Last chance to purchase!
- 18cm fresh snow in 24 hours
- Keogh's/Orchard now OPEN!
- The 2nd Annual Genny Rail Jam
- Bright P-12 College
- Hotham - Snowfield of Women
- Snow Shoe Tour This Monday At Dinner Plain
- 12cm fresh snow overnight!
- Terrain Park Update